If necessary, connect multiple plates together.
Use supplied lifting springs and a construction 2x4or pipe to lift plates into position.
Set plates in wet concrete at final position
Remove lifting springs.
Press assembly into wet concrete to final elevation
Finish concrete around assembly.
Remove any wet concrete that may have spilled on to the plate surface.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Every Detectable Warning Plate from Neenah is built with lasting form and function. Installations with natural finish are maintenance-free and highly resistant to damage. Our DWP’s are non-skid and have excellent adhesion properties with no need for replacement features. Installation is simple—vent holes release trapped air for maximum concrete contact and adhesion, and furnished lifting brackets further simplify the process. They fi t in any space, with both radius and straight sections available. All Neenah DWP’s come with a 5-year limited warranty
• Combine the durability of cast iron with its ability to adhere to concrete
• Eliminate maintenance problems associated with the wearing, peeling, cracking,
and delaminating of noniron materials
• Recommended to be furnished and installed in their natural unpainted state for best long-term, maintenance-free performance and aesthetic appeal
• Unpainted plates will develop a permanent patina that remains the same throughout their lifetime
• Powder coat paint is available upon request in a variety of colors including federal yellow, black, and brick red
• The durability of cast iron even withstands snow plow abuse
• They’ll look brand new for years to come
• The most durable, long-term product available
• Qualified design professionals can use Neenah’s Detectable Warning Plates in their plans to meet current ADA and ABA guidelines
• Installs into prepared concrete in minutes
• Reusable lifting springs simplify the installation process
COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION
• Excellent non-skid characteristics comply with all ADA and ABA guidelines. The measured coefficient of friction is 0.9.
Radius options available.
NEENAH CAST IRON DETECTABLE WARNING PLATES / TACTILE WALKING SURFACES
Cast Iron Styles and Sizes
QUICK CONNECT: 4984-24Q (Depth=24", Width=24")
QUICK CONNECT: 4984-30Q (Depth=24", Width=30")
QUICK CONNECT: 4984-36Q (Depth=24", Width=36")
BOLTED PLATES: 4984-24B (Depth=24", Width=24")
BOLTED PLATES: 4984-30B (Depth=24", Width=30")
BOLTED PLATES: 4984-36B (Depth=24", Width=36")
BOLTED PLATES: 4984-12B (Depth=24", Width=12")
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-6R (Depth=24", Width=6')
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-8R (Depth=24", Width=8')
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-9-5R (Depth=24", Width=9' 5")
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-15R (Depth=24", Width=15')
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-20R (Depth=24", Width=20')
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-25R (Depth=24", Width=25')
RADIUS PLATES: 4984-35R (Depth=24", Width=35')